Win A Free Trip to St Kitts with their “Twitter Photo Sweepstakes”
If you’ve been noticing an increase in ads on top of taxi cabs, buses and at newsstand around New York City, that’s because St Kitts in conjunction with American Airlines has launched the St Kitts “Picture Your Presents” Twitter photo sweepstakes. From now until December 25, 2011 you have the chance to win a free trip to the beautiful island of St Kitts.
That’s two round trip coach class tickets to St. Kitts on American Airlines plus a five-day/four-night stay for two at the St. Kitts Marriott Resort & Royal Beach Casino.
All you have to do is take a picture of one of their ads—preferably with you in it and post it onto Twitter with a tag to @StKittsTourism telling them what you think is so special about St Kitts and why you should win. It’s that simple! The only condition is that you probably will have to come to Manhattan to find the displays which are on newsstands, phone booths, taxi cabs and double-decker buses, but they are all over the place. You don’t need any special camera or equipment, just take out your flip camera, mobile phone or IPAD, snap a picture and start tweeting. For those of you who can’t make it to Manhattan to snap a photo of one of the ads, you can still enter to win by utilizing one of the three photos of the ads posted at http://twitpic.com/photos/StKittsTourism in your Tweet instead.
Winners will be selected in a random drawing January 2, 2012 with winner notification via Twitter the same day. Also in the interest of being fair, no duplicates or multiple twitter accounts please. Persons uploading from multiple twitter accounts will be disqualified. The sweepstakes is open to residents of the 48 continental US states who are 18 or over.
Complete rules and regulations are listed at http://www.stkittstourism.kn/nycphoto-sweepstakesrules.php.
- To help you get started, I compiled the list of where to find these ads, but you have to be sharp to catch ones in motion but be creative! The stationary ads appear in Midtown and the Financial District of Manhattan at
- Newsstand located at 23rd Street and Park Avenue South;
- Phone kiosks located at 23rd Street and Third Avenue, 46th Street and Lexington Avenue, 8th Avenue and West 45th Street, Lexington Avenue and East 40th Street and 9th Avenue and 57th Street;
- Subway panels located at 25th Street and 8th Avenue and 50th Street and Broadway
- On 84 taxi tops and a double-decker bus that travels through the city.
St Kitts was named a top destination for 2011 by both AOL Travel and British Airways, and has just been named one of the “Top 12 Spots that should be on your list for 2012” by Caribbean Travel + Life magazine. It also ranked #1 (along with Nevis) on a list of the 16 Best Caribbean Vacations by US News & World Report. For more information about St. Kitts, please contact the St. Kitts Tourism Authority toll free from the US at 1-800-582-6208 or from Canada 1-888-395-4887, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, visit www.stkittstourism.kn, or connect on Facebook, Twitter and/or YouTube.